11.09.2023 - 15.09.2023
Certificate of Participation
Klaus G. Kammermeier
INTERNATIONAL STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND INNOVATION
11.09.2023 – 15.09.2023
Der Kurs geht auf die Beziehung zwischen technologischem Wandel, Wissensmanagement und Strategie ein sowie auf den Aspekt, wie Unternehmen geführt werden können, um Technologie, Innovation und Design zu unterstützen. Teilnehmende dieses Kurses streben eine umfassendere oder multidisziplinäre Management- oder Führungsrolle in Unternehmen an oder sind dafür vorgesehen.
Learning goalsAfter successful completion of the course, participants will be able to understand, apply and critically evaluate the main theories and models of strategic management. They are able to understand and support the development of an organizational environment to foster creativity and innovation. In addition, they will be able to specify and summarize the way strategy is developed and implemented in organizations and will develop the skills to critically examine leadership models related to strategy development in organizations. They can develop multidisciplinary solutions to complex issues of sustainable growth in business and critically evaluate the contribution of innovation, learning, leadership, management and change to strategy formulation, formation and implementation.
- Concepts, theories, models, and frameworks to understand and improve strategic decision making and its implications inside and outside of an organization
- Critically examine the principles, processes, and procedures that best support innovative technology solutions in the specific business environment
- Practical use cases that represent typical or unconventional approaches to learning in a hands-on manner
Target groupThis program is specifically designed for executives and management employees who wish to broaden their perspective beyond the functional business areas in which they already have experience.
- Experience or future involvement in management
- Laptop/PC + headset with microphone
DatesSeptember 11 – 15, 2023 (virtual classroom sessions).
Klaus G. Kammermeier